Duarte, Inc. – Sunnyvale
About this job
We believe presentations have the power to change the world and we’re looking for wicked smart communicators like you to join our crusade. The ideal candidate will be someone with expertise in marketing strategy and/or change management communications with a passion for inventing new ways of using presentations to inform, motivate, and persuade. The right person will also possess formidable communication skills – both written and spoken word – and have a proven track record of using their considerable talent and powers of persuasion to craft, pitch, and execute engaging communication campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience
This Communication Strategist role will work closely with Duarte’s clients to understand their business, diagnose communication challenges and opportunities, crystallize key messages, and define holistic campaigns that integrate presentations of all kinds to accomplish strategic objectives. Working in partnership with the SVP of Strategic Services as well as Account Services and Creative Services teams on strategic engagements, the Communication Strategist will lead the research and discovery process, facilitate discussions designed to gain alignment between stakeholders, develop and pitch communication plans and messaging documents, partner with internal teams to execute on the recommended ideas, and monitor/measure results to ensure successful outcomes for clients.
To qualify for this role, you must have previous professional experience in a consultative/advisory role with senior executives in an agency or corporate environment and mastery of skills required to develop and implement successful marketing/sales enablement programs. An excellent communicator, skilled facilitator, self-driven doer, and amiable team player would be an ideal candidate to thrive in our fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Seven to ten years of comparable experience, preferably two or more years in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a communication-focused field such as Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related discipline
- Excellent strategic thinking and superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet the demands of multiple clients simultaneously, balancing speed with quality and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, sound professional judgment