Verilogue brings patients, physicians and the healthcare industry together to share information, enhance disease understanding and participate in medical marketing research. In order to develop more effective medicines and communication materials for patients and physicians, the healthcare industry requires more insightful customer data.
Verilogue’s patent-pending technology system captures information at the point-of-practice™ and enables physicians to digitally record conversations with select patients each month. Verilogue provides a secure and confidential way for patients and physicians to share opinions during office interactions. To learn more, visit http://www.verilogue.com.
Our Analytics Group applies methods of linguistic, conversation and ethnographic analysis to physician-patient interactions, delivering deep insights about the way physicians and patients manage discussions pertaining to diagnosis and treatment of a variety of health conditions. Our work identifies, describes and evaluates the relationship between physician-patient attitudinal and emotional characteristics and health behaviors and outcomes.
Verilogue is seeking an analyst with formal training in applied linguistics, particularly with exposure to discourse and conversation analysis, and experience or interest in marketing research and brand marketing.
- Analyzing large bodies of conversational data to provide insight into:
– Interactional dynamics
– Physician and patient emotional and attitudinal profiles
– Uses of conceptual metaphor and descriptive analogies
– Disease and product sentiment
– Brand positioning
- Developing strategic reports and presentations
- Participating in client workshops and report presentations
- Contributing to the development of marketing collateral and communications pieces, including monthly newsletters, consumer and scholarly articles, and conference presentations, among others
- Evolving and innovating analytical modules to support new product/service offerings
- Comfortable with principles of sociolinguistics and ethno methodology
- Strong presentation & public speaking skills
- Ability to breakdown and address complex research questions
- Understanding of or interest in the health care industry
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of initiative and the ability to undertake and successfully conclude projects with minimal supervision
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- 0-2 years experience in a professional business environment
- Excellent academic credentials in sociolinguistics
- Bachelor’s with advanced linguistic coursework
- Able to travel 5 – 10%
- Superb presentation skills
Verilogue provides a base salary, bonus and equity plans commensurate with candidate experience and position requirements. Health and welfare benefits include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans. Other benefits include a 401(k) retirement plan, life and accidental death insurance, paid vacation and holidays. Our employees also enjoy flexible schedules and a casual work environment.
Verilogue rewards personal excellence in the pursuit of our common goals and is extraordinarily respectful of the individual and of the creative, intellectual and cultural diversity of our team. Our culture has allowed us to attract and retain talented individuals who are driven by a vision of the way we will transform the practice of health care communication.
If you are interested in joining Verilogue, please apply online at http://www.verilogue.com .