The Research team at MailChimp is looking for a senior-level qualitative researcher to join us in Atlanta.
We’re looking for an experienced researcher who listens hard, observes everything, and shares findings by every means necessary. The ideal candidate can skillfully transform interviews, surveys, and quantitative data into insights to be used for business strategy, product development, and product design—or just for general knowledge.
- Research customer behavior, products, markets, and features. People at MailChimp ask a lot of questions. You’ll be a person with answers.
- Identify, recruit, and interview customers remotely and in-person. MailChimp has millions of users across the globe. You’ll help the company understand their behaviors and work practices.
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers and data scientists
- Draft, create, send, and analyze surveys
- Analyze data in Excel and Google Sheets
- Share research findings with colleagues in clear and concise written, oral, and visual formats. Your work will be shared around the company—from the CEO on down.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills are an absolute must
- Strong collaboration skills—Researchers work with colleagues from all corners of the MailChimp universe
- Some travel required (domestic and international—a valid passport is necessary)
- Experience with usability testing is preferred
- Experience in software industry is a plus
- International research experience is a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- This position is full time in our Atlanta HQ
Sound like you? You can find the full job posting and apply here: http://mailchimp.com/about/jobs/J35yrx/senior-researcher