|Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide ( www.ochww.com )—the health behavior change specialists of Ogilvy & Mather ( www.ogilvy.com )—committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris and Singapore. We maintain multiple additional offices in markets critical to our clients’ global aspirations. Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion. The network also offers scientific communications and publications planning services through a wholly owned separate legal entity. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace and is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, http://www.wpp.com ).
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Junior Analyst/Analyst, Behavioral Insights-Parsippany, NJ
The role of the Jr. Analyst/Analyst will be required to review actual physician-patient interactions using social science techniques (e.g., sociolinguistics, medical anthropology) to identify best practices and gaps in communication. The Analyst will also need to have an understanding, or interest in digital healthcare related content, that would also be analyzed using these same sociolinguistic and medical anthropology techniques. Additionally, this person will be responsible for handling the program management elements related to these in-office projects, and oversee the daily program recruitment (training will be provided).
A Bachelor’s degree in a social science field is a must. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years’ work experiences in healthcare, communications, marketing and/or market research. Digital healthcare experience is ideal.
The Analyst will be required to:
• Assist in the development of documents to be submitted to an Institutional Review Board (we will provide training on this)
• Speak with physicians to recruit them for our in-office studies (review study criteria, questionnaire, and scheduling)
• Log (for tracking) research packets upon completion of field research and submit files for transcription
• Review video footage to enroll participants into studies based on customized criteriaQuality control check (editing/reviewing against the videos) written transcripts, or relevant data to identify patterns in conversation for analysis, and report on findings
• Pull data from our social media monitoring platforms and work closely with the team to analyze data and prepare client reports
• Work collaboratively with other Behavioral Insights team members to create PowerPoint presentations for client meetings based on research findings and marketing/educational implications
The Analyst should:
• Be interested in social sciences/dialogue research
• Be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Be action-oriented with the opportunity to develop a variety of skill sets and show initiative to pitch in when needed on all types of assignments
• Have an energetic/upbeat personality and able to work in a professional environment
• Ability to maintain flexibility as there are a number of different tasks needed to be handled depending on the project workload
• Be detail-oriented in order to perform fine-grained textual analysis of transcripts integral to the discourse analytic process
• Work well with a small, but dedicated team, in a fast-paced, demanding work environment with some late nights
• Have an interest in healthcare, medicine, and/or pharmaceuticals