• Under close supervision, performs computer modeling, simulation or simple forecasting using standard software packages.
• Learns to apply specialized quantitative and/or qualitative analysis techniques and methods.
• Works on assignments under close supervision implementing standard polices and procedures.
• Provides administrative project support to senior management and clientele, where applicable.
• Conducts literature reviews and writes sections of proposals and deliverables.
• Responsible for maintaining and checking the accuracy of data for assigned projects.
• Utilizes external resources to supplement, organize, and contribute to tasks and projects.
• Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently on detailed assignments.
• Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and database software required.
• Basic experience with SPSS/SAS or survey research preferred.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills