SCHOOL OF CONTINUING STUDIES
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CENTER
Panama TESOL Enrichment Program
January 21—March 17, 2018
- 87% (FT Benefits eligible) Instructor position: Teach XPBT 510 TESOL Methodology, 12 hours/week (12:30-3:30 pm, MTRF) and XPBT 515, Instructional Technology, 1 hour/week (3:30-4:30 pm T) + preparation meetings, airport meet and greet, faculty meetings.
- 100% FT Instructor position: XPBT 500 English Communication Skills for Teachers, 10 hours/week (9-11:00am MTWRF) and XPBT 505 Classroom Observation & Educational Research Site Visits (11:30-4:00pm W) + preparation meetings, airport meet and greet, faculty meetings.
Evening and Weekend English, Spring 2018
- Monday/Wednesdaycourses, Feb 5–April 9, 7:00-9:00 pm, 36 contact hours.
(No class Feb 19)
Integrated Communication Skills 1-4, ESL Business Writing
- Tuesday/Thursdaycourses, Feb 6-April 5 7:00-9:00 pm, 36 contact hours.
ESL Business Communication Skills 1-3, Communicative Grammar
Tokyo Metropolitan Government: Public Policy & English for International Arena
April 1—July 23, 2018
- 91% (FT Benefits eligible) Instructor position: Teach XPPE 415/417 English Seminar: Public Policy (8:30-11:00am MWR) + 2 hr/wk tutorials, attend weekly GU-TMG Public Policy lecture for bridging support, chaperone weekly site visits + preparation meetings, airport meet and greet, faculty meetings.
Required qualifications: MA and TESOL Certificate or MA in related field and Advanced English classroom teaching.
Preferred qualifications: MA in TESOL or Applied Linguistics; ESP Advanced English classroom teaching; teaching professional oral communication and intercultural communication skills.
To apply, please send or email letter of application, and a current resume with two professional references and their contact information to: ELC Special Programs, Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies, 640 Mass Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georgetown University is an equal opportunity employer. Interviews and decisions made as soon as possible.