Are you driven to help the biggest brands in the world become more customer-centric? Are you looking for a way to blend your passion for data analysis, research, and innovation? Do you want to hone your skills and experience by tackling cross-functional business challenges within Fortune 500 client organizations? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be who we’re looking for. The Customer Strategy and Experience team at C Space is looking for someone who is passionate about solving business problems from the customer perspective, and who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting.
The Customer Strategy and Experience team at C Space is dedicated to helping solve business challenges and improving customer experiences by building the customer perspective into the way brands function. Members of our team have all different backgrounds: strategists, innovation experts, digital experience designers, analysts, ethnographers, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Support strategy consulting projects by:
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative customer research and data analysis
- Contributing to a variety of cross-disciplinary methods, including experience mapping, innovation workshops, in-depth customer ethnographies, and more
- Blending customer insights, category trends, and a client’s business strategy to drive results
- Assist with sales and solution development, including pricing, for strategy engagements
- Contribute to the development of best practices, pushing the limits not just in what we do, but how we do it
- Mentor and inspire junior team members