Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
As a researcher, you won’t have to worry about transcribing your own data, but we will look to you to:
- Analyze conversations between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Synthesize linguistic patterns into coherent and meaningful insights for client marketing research teams.
- Advocate research findings to internal and client audiences through written reports (PowerPoint) and in-person presentations.
In addition to being intensely curious about language, we also expect our researchers to have:
- Polished writing and presentation skills.
- A strong sense of initiative, independence, and ingenuity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- An innate sense of organization, particularly when it comes to understanding and addressing complex research questions.
- A commitment to promised deadlines.
- An interest in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree in linguistics, or other related fields with advanced coursework in linguistics
- 0-2 years of work experience in a professional business environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 20% of a working month.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or specific health-related conditions is a plus.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Research experience using the principles of sociolinguistics is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.