- To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.Job CategoryInternJob DetailsSalesforce Research is looking for outstanding research interns. Ideal candidates have a strong background in one or more of the following fields:
– deep learning,
– machine learning,
– natural language processing,
– computer vision,
– reinforcement learning, – medical AI- AI ethics, or- economics
Applied to, for example: text categorization, text summarization, information extraction, question answering, dialogue systems, machine translation, language and vision, image classification, object detection, economics, biomedical sciences, etc.
Candidates that have published in top-tier conferences or journals (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR,) are preferred.
As a research intern, you will:1. Work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a project that ideally leads to a submission to a top-tier conference2. Learn about exciting research and applications outside your expertise3. Focus on pure research that incorporates into your PhD focus area and contributes to the AI Community4. Attend conferences with our researchers to showcase your accepted papers
– PhD/MS candidate in a relevant research area
– Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
– Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
– Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or reinforcement learning- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
– Programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, Lua, or a similar language
This internship is a minimum of 12 weeks.Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting StatementAt Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.Salesforce welcomes all.